We know property investment and management
Our multi-disciplinary real estate investment and management team is the largest in the Thames Valley and we advise regularly in relation to portfolios worth many millions of pounds.
Our dedicated planning and construction expertise enables us to provide a full cycle service: from site acquisition, through planning, construction, letting, management and eventual disposal – and taking in all points between.
Every long-term relationship we develop with our investor clients results in detailed knowledge of their assets. This saves our clients time and expense, both in the day-to-day management of their properties but also when the time comes to dispose or refinance them.
- For our client MEPC, we provide advice on the management and running of their business parks at Milton Park Abingdon and Silverstone. Milton Park accommodates 7,500 employees and 250 varied organisations and is one of the largest business communities in the UK. We advise on the legal aspects of the day to day running of the park and on the our client’s development programme. In recent months we have advised on several significant pre-lets.
- On the sale by BT Pension Scheme of three business park funds for £430m, the team advised on all real estate issues relevant to Chineham Park. The deal involved extensive advance preparation to put the client in a position to force the sale to exchange of contracts in three weeks from acceptance of the best bid.
- MEPC acquired the development land adjoining the world famous Silverstone racetrack in 2012. Since then, development of Silverstone Park has been impressive, realising our client’s vision to create a high performance technology and motorsport cluster and a destination for engineering, innovation and business development. Read More
- For our client Nuffield College Oxford, we advised on the acquisition of a major strategic site in the west end of Oxford, close to the railway station and the Said Business School. We are providing day to day advice on the management of the occupational tenants whilst plans are prepared for the overall development of the area.
- Also for Nuffield College, we advised on a pioneering joint venture with Oxford City Council in relation to a prime site opposite the new Westgate Centre development in the centre of Oxford. Read More
- We acted for the Topland Group of Companies on the sale to Tritax Big Box REIT of two warehouse properties for an aggregate price of £55.1 million.
We’re immensely proud of our client relationships. We strive to be a welcome and constant companion throughout their journeys.
Many of our clients have been with us for a long time: some since the firm began. We help them navigate matters to achieve the right outcome and we stay with them until everything has been resolved. By securing and protecting our clients’ interests, we give them the confidence and freedom to focus on their core business.
Our clients operate in different industries and sectors, but most of them have serious real estate interests, whether in the form of property in the traditional sense or other types of physical infrastructure.