WE KNOW CHARITIES AND EDUCATION
We have a long history of working in this sector. Our multi-disciplinary team of lawyers advises individuals and organisations on a wide range of legal matters. Our clients include schools, university institutions and other education providers.
Aspects of our work include:
- Real estate
- New organisation structures including trading subsidiaries
- Commercial agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Intellectual property and IT
- Governance and constitution
- Information governance, data protection and freedom of information
- Joint ventures and other collaborations
Our team is made up of experienced lawyers who take pride in delivering the best commercial and legal results. We have a great understanding of the issues facing the sector which enables us to interpret and advise on new legislation and regulations affecting our clients.
- Advising on construction aspects of proposed student accommodation modular new build in Nottingham.
- Acting for Nuffield College, Oxford in a unique joint venture between the College and Oxford City Council involving a £200 million regeneration scheme in Oxford City Centre.
We’re immensely proud of our client relationships. We strive to be a welcome and constant companion throughout their journeys.
Many of our clients have been with us for a long time: some since the firm began. We help them navigate matters to achieve the right outcome and we stay with them until everything has been resolved. By securing and protecting our clients’ interests, we give them the confidence and freedom to focus on their core business.
Our clients operate in different industries and sectors, but most of them have serious real estate interests, whether in the form of property in the traditional sense or other types of physical infrastructure.